468x60 Ads

Monday, April 1, 2013

Now In The Month Of April

We are now in the fourth month of the year 2013 and that is how the time flies so fast. Probably you may wonder that it passed the month when it was New Year when you celebrated that in January. I couldn't believe how fast it is that this will come to pass again. It is the fourth month and we are nearing the mid-year.

Another month of reminding me about my April where about last year. Still was in Biri Island and Marinduque the first and second week of the month April 2012. Then reminds me also with my friend we spent time together at Eastwood.

Then came in the last week of the month when I went to Tagaytay and Nasugbu, Batangas. In Nasugbu I spent just some few hours and then I went home. Reminds me about the bus going to Manila when there was no seats available I had to stand for four hours.

I have nothing to write a lot today, just a thought how I would spend my time for this month.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: