468x60 Ads

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Day of the Month of April

Today is the last day of the month and perhaps if I don't have anything to write aside from this, this will probably my last entry for the month of April. And we know tomorrow is the fifth month and close to half way through the year. As I said on my previous blogs, time is really fast and it won't be a surprise that when we reach the "ber" month, once again we will hear some Christmas songs played on the radio. And that is just more than anticipation. More than we know that aging is really part of evolution.

I was in the Department of Foreign Affair this morning in hope that I can get my passport on time as it was said in my slip that renewal of my passport was due today. Unfortunately I was not able to get it. And to cut the story short, there was a delay of some passport release. I just thought something was wrong because I was sent to the Director's Office the moment when the releasing officer checked the status of my passport in the computer. Disappointingly, I left the building empty-handed.

Prior to going to the DFA, I had a glimpse of my photo shot in billboard sign at Edsa, in GMA-7's building, for the docu-film "Landas". That was great to see the photo being displayed as billboard sign and so happy about it.

I'm closing to leaving the country so there's not enough time to do what I had to do. So I am trying to figure out what's being left for me prior to my flight.

For sure it's going to be the start of my international travel blog, hehe..but I hope to travel a lot of cities.

Well this is all for today. :)

Sameera Chathuranga


1 Responses So Far:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might
be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts,
have a nice holiday weekend!

Check out my web blog - Where to download Ovarian cyst miracle for free