468x60 Ads

Friday, April 19, 2013

On Call For A Photo Shoot

Yesterday I spent the whole day in Pandacan. I was assigned to photo shoot for "LANDAS", a GMA-7 Public News and Affairs program for its Election Specials. It will be slated to be shown on GMA-7, by May 5, 2013. The cast includes Mike Tan, Chynna Ortaleza, Neil Ryan Sese and Joyce Ching.

It was fun to work with some of the GMA-7 crew team members and talents and one of the scenes I like most was when Mike Tan was running across the rail of the train and he collided with me when I was taking him a shot. He was apologetic when that happened, hehe. During the course of the taping, he was fun to be with, seems like he was enjoying every scene, very relax and cool and no pressure moments.

It was my first time to shoot like this and honestly I am liking it. Well this really makes me to become more flexible and not just for landscape photography. And if deemed necessary, will have some more of my time to focus in this area.

I will be taking more shots in the next few days and will be posting some of the photos soon.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: