468x60 Ads

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Passport Renewal

I went to Department of Foreign Affairs or DFA today for my passport renewal. I was surprised that they have moved to a new location in Macapagal avenue. Not sure where it is but at least it has given me an idea. I just set my appointment online via passport.com.ph for the date that I have to appear to DFA. But few weeks before this, I knew it already and I signed up for renewal and I got the date April 18 which was quite a long wait. This was the one I got when I signed up to their satellite office in SM Megamall. I learned today that they also have some offices where you can renew your passport aside from Megamall they have SM Manila and Robinson's Galleria. So I set another appointment from their main office in Macapagal.

I was quite tired and a bit pissed off upon knowing that you have to go to their new office in Macapagal that I thought that getting a passport was still in the same old building. The weather was so hot and I was not surprised that I got irritated with the outcome today wishing I never left home. So while on my way home, I went to the mall for my passport photo and had a chair massage from the blind masseur which made me quite better.

Anyway to get a passport or if you want to renew your passport, please follow this link www.passport.com.ph and you have to set an appointment before going to DFA, and that is for your own convenience too. Some dates of appointment are full, but you may also call their hotline number at  737-1000.

Make sure you know the requirements as listed on their website to avoid any inconvenience on your appointment.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: