468x60 Ads

Monday, April 15, 2013

First Time To Photo Shoot With Models

Yesterday I went to Valley Golf Country Club in Taytay, Rizal. From there I had a photo shoot with the models. It was my first time to do an outdoor shot with a model, at least it was worth trying for because I have never done this before. I used to shoot some landscape and travel photography which has been my forte for years now. So I gave myself a try to take some photos for models and it did come out good.

Hopefully the glamour outdoor shots would increase my chance to improve more when it comes to photography, not only focusing to one or two aspects. I will try a little bit more flexible and become well-rounded and I think I have my time to improve this craft.

I find it interesting though and that is why, now I get to understand some photographers who did outdoor and glamour shots with models.

These models that I did some photo shoots for are not really professional but at least they can do some glamour shots.

As a photographer, there's always a room for improvement though and who knows, what I did in doing the glamour shots, the Universe has a new plan for me.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: