468x60 Ads

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Couldn't Write Something

It's the second day of the month of April. Since this morning, I've been trying to figure out what to write in my blog and it seems that it left me clueless the whole day, and got some information overloaded. Maybe because I was thinking enough and lot's of emotional stresses going on with me the whole time. I was not busy at all except that I spend most of my time in my room surfing the net, reading my books or thinking some things to do for the next few days.

Unless I have some travel schedules so I can write something about the place in my blog, but traveling is quite restricted at this moment due to some reasons.

And as much as I can I did try my best not to be affected emotionally with the things that surrounds me, well at least avoid some of the negativity I am facing everyday, either in my house of whatever see things that I see in my Facebook walls. Sometimes even when I am surfing Facebook, I can also feel the vibes and the energy and it seem that I could also sense people who are seemed to be quite cold.

Yes I could sense some people who are quite cold, hehe anyway I don't really care that much.

So how am I feeling today? There's some few times today that I am a bit emotional but still I can manage it. Nothing to worry about, I am okay. :)

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: