468x60 Ads

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

When Someone Gives You A Cold Shoulder

If you are sensitive enough you can really feel when a person is giving you a cold shoulder, whether a person is online or in front of you. Being a sensitive, it may or may not be advantage to a person who can feel the energy, especially when he or she does not know how to moderate or control it. It becomes disadvantage when the energy is negative because you can really feel it.
\
This is actual a sort of predicament on my part, not because I'm emotional type of a person. I can easily sense someone who is negative, because the energy is so powerful. I can sense if a person is a bit upset and the worst is when a person has a cold shoulder. It's hard to control though that I tried to surround myself with anything that is positive, and think positive.

And I wonder why some of these people are cold to you, or is it just because I am not of the same caliber as them? Or because I am not in their soul group? Was they suppose to propagate goodness to oneness? That's why I am starting to feel disappointed big time, especially to some people who I look up to, respect, believe and admire. They seemed to be discriminating. These are some of the people who deliver the message of goodness but it seems they don't practice what they preach. They seemed to do that for their own interest only. That's it, I just want to be honest with what I feel.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: