468x60 Ads

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Long Queue

I was at the Department of Foreign Affairs or DFA this afternoon for my passport renewal. Over a week ago I registered online for a renewal that was dated April 12. I originally signed up online and got April 18 schedule which was the earliest appointment if you registered for their Mega Mall branch. Since this schedule was quite late for me, I took the appointment on the earlier dated April 12 but this time it is on their main branch at the Macapagal Avenue in Paranaque. I left the house at 1:30pm, for I was scheduled on a 5:30 p.m appointment.

There was a long queue for both passport application and renewal and it took me about 3 hours to finish the whole process. Super long line and exhausting that made me felt that I was already hungry.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: