468x60 Ads

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My First Pre-Nuptial Shots

We went to Baras, Rizal yester for the pre-nuptial shots. This has been decided by the couple who will get married by next month. First we went to Palo Alto in Baras but unfortunately the falls did not yield some water due to summer. We had taken few photos there. After 30 minutes of spending our time there, we went to The Garden, it is a subdivision but the guard did not allow us to enter the subdivision where fields of flowers are located, for we have no permit in order to allow us to take some shots.

Baras, Rizal is about an hour from Sta. Lucia Mall in Marcos High Way but we went straight to Cogeo, Antipolo as short cut going to Baras.

This was my first pre-nuptial shot since I have never done this before and hopefully will get more wedding photo projects.

The fun part of this photo shoot is how to direct the couple and I advised them just to have some fun and not to be conscious about their shots. That it's good if we can do some candid shots, not thinking there was a camera in front of them. It should look natural and just to enjoy that moment.

Aside from the pre-nuptial shots, I will try a little bit of glamour or fashion outdoor shots with the models which is slated by weekend. Just at least giving myself a try, I will have to do this outdoor glam shots.


Sameera Chathuranga