468x60 Ads

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Digging My Old Box

Since the other day I've been digging my old boxes where some of my things were kept. I never touched based with my old stuffs for over a year because from then, I never had the chance to take a look at it. So I did had time already and I came up with some of my small collectibles like match boxes, brass angels, souvenir items, coins, playstation game guide, glass and many more. These are some of the old things I bought abroad.

Just today I found my notebook I used to write songs and obviously was covered by creases.

These are just some of the jewels that I cherish most.

These things remind me of my random pasts, things that I value that we can never go back to our pasts but have the pleasure of reminiscing it.

Well I haven't finish digging my old boxes yet and let me see again if I can find something interesting.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: