468x60 Ads

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Cigarette Puff In The Morning

Before I slept at two in the morning, the first thing that came on my mind is to update my blog before the sunrise, and yet it never happened. I wake up at 6 a.m. so I had a coffee and puffed two sticks of cigarette. I don't really smoke though, except for some reasons when I am stressed out. When I used to work in a call center, I smoke a lot and drink coffee a lot. Smoking was just quite and I don't take it seriously.

So I took the photo of my cigarette in my table and just to have a bit fun, I posted it in my Facebook account. I love when somebody hit the like button and comment on my photo, haha. Anyway back to the blog that I was supposed to write, I have never come across to any particular topic except anything that I can think of in the period of writing.




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: