468x60 Ads

Friday, May 3, 2013

Too Traffic and Hot Today

Yesterday, I was done reading the book "The Power of Now". It took me almost 3 months to finish reading this book and that is because I was too much preoccupied with my thinking. Such a great book to read when you are seeking enlightenment.

I was in Edsa Shangrila Hotel yesterday in support for my kins for their singing performance in an event. The had a great performance though and I was the one who took them some photos. Yesterday was quite tiring though and maybe, one of the reasons why because I never had enough sleep.

And today, just in the morning I went to Embassy to get my new passport. Although I get tired and was pretty sleepy, the sun's the one that keeps me enervated, plus when I reach Pasig Kapitolyo on my home was too traffic that took me more than our to get home. Got a headache due to my impatience of waiting plus the fact that it was really really hot. Then as soon as I went home, I was really hungry, I never take my breakfast and lunch yet. After my appointment in embassy, I had another one in the afternoon in Marikina Riverbank about one of my FB friend who happens to be an organizer of beauty pageant who is much willing to hear my kins to sing in that event.




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: