468x60 Ads

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park

About four years ago, I was in Anaheim, California for a couple of months. From New Orleans, Louisiana, I went to California since most of my cousins are staying in the sunshine state, where I had a great experience exploring the place to a point I even reached Eagle Rock, from Los Angeles, California. And I never had a chance to go to San Francisco, which is said to be 8 hours traveling time by bus or train.




I spent most of my time if not in Los Angeles, to a nearby place like Buena Park. Buena Park is just 30 minutes away from Stanton. When I ride a bus going to Buena Park downtown in Las Palmas, I always see Knotts Berry Farm but never had a chance to get into this theme park where rides and restaurants can be seen.



But this time I had a chance to go inside the theme park when I and my organization colleague met yesterday. She sponsored me a card that cost $72 valid for one year. If you have this card, you have free rides.



I am not familiar with different kind of rides except for roller-coaster, and the train ride but the only thing that I share are the photos I have taken yesterday and today.






Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: