468x60 Ads

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Behind the Scenes Photos of the Film "LANDAS"

As a photographer, I had a chance to work with the production team for the film "Landas" that took place in Manila and Ninoy Aquino Park or Wild Life in Quezon City. This docu-film was produced by GMA News and Public Affaris and it will be aired May 5, 2013, 10:30 p.m. on GMA-7. It was such a great opportunity when you work with the production because in spite of the pressures and busy schedules which they work overnight for this film, at the end of the day you will see how people make a film just to come out perfectly pleasing to viewers.

In a two-day shooting, I've experienced how busy they were and that compliment how the film would look like. I've seen the trailer of the film and it was pretty nice. Partly I was involved working with the talents and the whole production film. So here are the pictures I took the shot during on the said film "LANDAS".








Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: