468x60 Ads

Friday, February 1, 2013

As If We Never Said Goodbye

Today  is the first day of the month of February and I had a very short sleep today as my dream kept me awake. Someone was talking to me in my dream explaining everything but I could no longer remember what the man told me in my dream. So I slept past 4 a.m. prior to my dream time, then afterwards I had a hard time sleeping that I got up from my bed at 6:30 a.m.

In the morning I recorded a song, it was a Broadway musicale from the show "Sunset Boulevard" and the song was "As If We Never Said Goodbye." I recorded this song about 2 years ago but the quality wasn't good enough yet since I was quite new to use the recording software. My late brother taught me how to use it because he knew about the technical aspects in recording since he himself used to have a recording studio, aside from being an arranger, musical director and composer.

I love this song, quite remind me about the Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California and Broadway in New York. Quite reminiscing about the past.

So here's my cover version as popularized by Barbra Streisand and was used in Glee.




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: