468x60 Ads

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Somewhere In My Past

This is my last post for the month of January and tomorrow starts February. I recorded a song today entitled "Somewhere In My past." This song was first popularized by the popular teen idol in the 80's, the late Julie Vega. Later on the song was revived by Divo Mayer, not sure about the date but I think it was 4 or 5 years ago. I found the material in youtube and I downloaded the karaoke and recorded my own cover version. I love this song, The way I understand the lyrics of the song, it was about a soul mate connection. We all have soul mates, either our friends, brother or sister, etc who has a close bond to us. Soul mates anre not necessary romantic in nature.

So here's the song "Somewhere In My Past."




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: