468x60 Ads

Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Another Day in Binangonan

I had another day spent in Binangonan yesterday. I went up to the hill where you can see the big cross and the image of the Blessed Virgin. Just before heading up to the hill, I went pass through Sta. Ursula Parish Church that leads the way to what they call it as Kalbaryo.




 There were several alternative paths they said but you can't miss the hill once you saw the parish church. About two weeks ago, I've seen the big cross while I was on my way to Talim island via motorboat. So I got curious about it and decided yesterday to go uphill. My idea is to get another shot on the setting sun with overlooking to see Laguna de Bay. If you go uphill, you can climb up the stairs but it's not to steep once you step up until you have reached the topmost of the mountain. The stair is similar on the Way of the Cross for it has a station depicting the suffering of our Lord Jesus Christ. I got some good shots though seeing the sunset and it brings different colors to the sky.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: