468x60 Ads

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wawa Park in Angono, Rizal

I spent my time in Angono, Rizal, known as the Arts Capital of the Philippines.for two consecutive days. I discovered the place because one of my Facebook friends posted her photo in the park and that gave me some ideas about the park as I took time to ask her about the place where she lived there. From then, I took the initiative to go there with my agenda to take some photos. Out of curiosity, I googled it and found out from some of the bloggers where they posted their photos. Wawa Park is approximately 15-minute walk from the plaza in Angono. Tricycles are available but I preferred walking since it won't be too long enough to walk going to the park. The park may not meet your expectation but I can say that it's not bad either. Of course it is my intention to go there for photography sake.

Now I have found a hub that's not too far to travel and it would help me simulate my passion in photography where I don't have to spend a lot that anytime I could travel since Angono is just a nearby place from where I live.

You can see both sunrise and sunset in the place and possibly be good for some landscape photographers like me.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: