468x60 Ads

Monday, January 7, 2013

My Traveling Plans for 2013

Since the beginning of the year 2013, I've been trying to figure out places that I want to go, nothing really comes in to my mind when it comes to any destinations I am bound to travel. As my usual routines, I have already visited some places in the past and this occurs especially during seasons. Let me take the case of Marinduque since the root of my family came here, from my father's side. So I go here during Lenten season for the last two years.

The following are the places I wanted to go this year:

Ifugao Province
Batanes Island
Davao
Lake Sebu
Sta. Ana, Cagayan
Zambales
Nueva Vizcaya
Some parts of Quezon Province
Ilocos Norte

At this point, this is the only place that I can think of, and some will come as a surprise.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: