468x60 Ads

Friday, January 18, 2013

Dream About Alien Invasion

I had a dream today and is still fresh on my mind that I need to have my experience documented. My dream was about the aliens attacking the earth where people started to panic. There was an underground escape route as comfort zone to some people to hide themselves from this attack. Seems like it was a high tech, but first you have to go down stair in order to get the elevator. The elevator takes you to the underground train and the tunnel serves as an escape route that will bring you to another place or world.

It seems it was a scene from the Battle of Armageddon as described in the bible. Some people were left behind, who were not able to go inside the underground. There were some exit points so you can go up again once you reach another place.

Sounds weird and scary though and I think probably my dream was a vision how things would happen in the future.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: