468x60 Ads

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Setting Sun In Manila Bay

 Part of my reflection is to travel places and take some photos, and usually I have done out of town travels. It's quite expensive though and I think the plan had to be taken back seat in the meantime. Communing to the nature is one way to release my tension and it is indeed a panacea whatever the cases that I've been partaking in the past. And that is why, it is important to spend some time rusticating to different places and usually what I do is the backpacking style.

Yesterday I decided to go to Manila Bay in Roxas Blvd just to catch for the setting sun. From Luneta Park I started walking till I reached the bay side. The last time I was in this area was in June but that was quite a bit short just passing the place after I visited my sister in law who stayed in one of the hotels in Malate.

Staying in Manila Bay was simply beautiful as I was able to capture the setting sun though some photos turned out to be blurry. I got the clouds, the ships berthing in the middle of the sea and of course the sunset. Seeing the setting sun was such a nice feeling and I feel I had gained some energies out from the scenery. Staying in the boulevard and seeing some glimpse of the people around ends a perfect day for me.

I think I need another time to spend my day in that boulevard again and it will be no surprise if I get back there again one of these days.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: