468x60 Ads

Friday, December 14, 2012

Eleven More Days

Eleven more days to go and then it's Christmas. And we all know that most people are quite busy with their stuff and maybe some are quite ready to give out their Christmas gifts to their loved ones. And we all know that the best time for the year, maybe to most people is Christmas. Personally, memory lanes and remembering the past Christmases is what makes me yearn as it reminds me of everything that I did during Christmas. I don't travel that much if it is December because I know how meaningful it is to stay home during this season. 

Let's see what particular things I want to do this yuletide season. Ahh, I wanna hang-out maybe in Gateway or Ortigas Center.This is what I normally do just to fill up some boring moments.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: