468x60 Ads

Monday, December 31, 2012

Leaving the Year 2012

This is going to be my last blog entry for the year 2012 and tomorrow will be another year to flourish and I just really wanted to start 2013 with a bang. I know it was really difficult for me this year as I have encountered so much problems affecting both my emotional and physical aspect and this was due to the awakening process I have undergone. As we enter another year, I wanna leave that emotional baggage in stored in 2012. That outgoing event in my life will serve as something to remember and it was really a challenging year for me. I wanna leave all those old that that no longer serve me. In my end, I wanna start anew, something that would make me different from the previous years and in that way I know that God has something in store for me. I won't expect anything but I could only hope for the best.

Shattered dreams and bad moments in my life are part of my aspect effecting me so much and today, I AM leaving everything in 2012 that is no longer serving me. May God bless us all.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: