468x60 Ads

Monday, December 8, 2014

I-Witness Docufest 2014

Over a week a go, I was invited to take some shots for GMA-7's I-Witness Docufest.  The event was held in SM Megamall at Cinema 9.  I won't elaborate about the whole scenario but the event is part of their 15 year anniversary presentation where some of their hosts took part of the said event.  Television personalities like Sandra Aguinaldo, Arnold Clavio, Jay Taruc, Kara David, Mariz Umali and Howie Severino were there to grace the celebration. After featuring some of the documentaries, there was a forum and it was followed by autograph signing.



It was indeed a great experience to see some of these hosts face to face and I get to interact with them once in a while as I took them photos.  I love documentary films especially if it was made by GMA-7.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: