468x60 Ads

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Some Random Thoughts

These are some of my thoughts and quotes that I have written and shared with that I find it valuable.  Honestly, I never thought I could write some of these.  It's just that things that I wrote came from my heart.  This is just only my first part and I plan to write and collect and compile everything I have written.

At one point in my life when I was far away, it made me realized of who I am.  I was finding myself, but soon enough I can only find myself inside me. God made that happened.  Everything...


What do we exactly mean when we say unconditional love?
In my own understanding, unconditional love is like the love
of God towards mankind, God gives love without anything He 
wants to receive. He gives sunlight, rain, trees etc for us to take
care of what He has given. Unconditional love has a purpose. Romantically
if you love someone but doesn't reciprocate you but you expect that person
to reciprocate your feelings, that is not unconditional love, because you
may have the demands over that person to love you ...
If you love someone, you wouldn't expect someone to love you inasmuch as you
love that person..that is my honest understanding about unconditional love..no
feelings of bitterness, frustration or anger because that person doesn't reciprocate your feelings...

Being straight-forward because you are voicing out doesn't mean any hostility towards a person or any situation. It is a principle of a person to show what he or she feels and thinks what is right.


Just want to dedicate this photo to MYSELF, so that when I stare this picture I will feel better because I know I did great for shooting this beautiful scenery. And this work of art, at the time will remind me how everything came into the right places …there were ups and downs to learn though, to learn from my great conviction, that some things may not always be in a rosy experience …And I learned that no matter how you fight for your conviction, if it is not time yet….it may not happen…but more importantly is I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, ALTHOUGH IT HURTS ME SO MUCH WHEN I LOST IN A BATTLE…SO MUCH OF THE EXCRUCIATING PAINS INFLICTED IN ME BECAUSE OF THE PROCESS THAT GOES BEYOND MY CONTROL… AND we are just HUMAN, who could easily get HURT and I don’t mean any drama here…maybe I’m just being of myself, and I could not hide away what I’m feeling right now…it’s just me..That even super human has no exception from surpassing the emotion…
And I want to get this pass by just looking on this beautiful picture, if this is the only way that I could feel better and go ahead in the NOW moment..


Express your care and concern when someone is in trouble, when someone has a problem, even when you are not close to them...because that's the best way to show that we are indeed one...try to verbalize something when you can't..finding out when they care about you...makes your heart jump into joy...


You know how Divine Love can transform everyone. Divine Love is the highest form of love coming from the Source/God. Divine Love is the truest love that transcends human consciousness. bypassing what we have been literally conditioned to WORSHIP God that in fact we don't really have to...because when Divine Love sparks in our hearts, that itself can change us to become more authentic, and become ONE with the Source...

And we don't have to install WORSHIPING God in the minds out of FEAR...and that if we don't serve/worship God, we go to HELL...for that is indeed a fear-driven principle....
And what did Jesus taught us? "Love one another as I have loved you" That is the simple words and yet powerful...

But I do respect all these beliefs saying we have to worship GOD, a gateway to HEAVEN...maybe that has become an obligation to worship God.

Higher learning and Knowledge is just a choice but the most. important is love
and compassion..because when you have it, God will automatically give you the wisdom that is the most essential in one's journey...

 I remember those sadness filled in my eyes as part of my journey that soon enough gave me the opportunity to grow..Through the times of my travel was a learning experience though..now I feel so blessed and I hope this happiness that I felt at this moment will last for a lifetime..


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: