468x60 Ads

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Travel USA Summary

Going to the United States in 2013 was unplanned. I flew California May 8, 2013 for almost 6 months stay. During my entire stay in California, I've been to different cities and visited San Diego twice.  Due to some reasons, the plan of going to San Francisco and Sedona, Arizona did not materialize. The 2013 was a blessings in terms of my travel opportunity. Although not the best one, my experience served with a purpose. I believe it was such a wonderful journey full of surprises, the goods and the bad was something I have considered as bringing the best in me.

Here are some of the memorable moments to share with, when I was in California last year.

San Diego, California
Lake Poway


Big Bear

San Juan Capistrano
Joshua Tree
Mission San Gabriel
Buenaventura Mission
Long Beach



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: