468x60 Ads

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunset In Huntington Beach

Before proceeding to Huntington Beach yesterday, I dropped by the Bella Terra mall. This mall is located at Edinger Avenue, an entertainment retail village consisting of theaters, shops and restaurants. I stayed some few hours in Starbucks Coffee surfing the internet with my laptop. Inside this coffee shop, there's a door going inside the Barnes and Noble Bookseller as these shops are interconnected with one another.

Bella Terra Mall



It was around 5 in the afternoon when I headed up to Huntington Beach with my day pass for OCTA bus ride.

My idea was to wait for the sunset, as my I brought my best friend canon camera which I named "JAG" for my photo shoot. So I took a walk first across the street where you can see some shops and bars where I spent a few moment of my time.



I went back to the beach and watched some few people, met some photographers who took some shots down the port.



By 7:00 p.m. the sun begin to show some signs to go down the horizon. It took an hour to watch the sun go down as I took different shots until it was totally gone.




The wind was cold so I had to go back home. While waiting for the bus, the shelter served as my jacket to keep me warm from being cold. The bus arrived at 9 p.m. It was an hour drive going back to home.



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: