468x60 Ads

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Magic

I had a meeting with a friend today and it took place at the Gateway Mall in Cubao. I usually hang-out in Coffee Bean, and alternatively I go to Krispy Kreme which is just only beside the coffee shop. I left home as early as 9 a.m and our meeting ended at 3 p.m. Following shortly I had to leave the place and proceeded to Loyola Memorial Park in Marikina City to pay visit to my mom, dad and brother as this day marks as All Saints Day or Undas.

Some angels come into human form to help us and that when I was least expecting it. I was really bothered then how I can solve that problem and that my morale was really down for a couple of weeks. Little did I know, the universe synchronized things to happen, and manifest the wishes I had hoped for. I was really thankful then and could not believe how it happened. It was like magic! So fast that I ended the questions with the answers already at hand!

Thank you Universe,thanks to the angels, thank God.





Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: