468x60 Ads

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Part 1: Travel Summary for 2012

In 2011, I made a lot of travels starting as early January till November. Since December was yuletide season,  I have reserved this month as a resting period for this endeavor. The biggest travel I had last year was going in Batanes, and some people know that going to this place is more expensive than any Asian tourist destination.

Now that 2013 is quite near, I decided to summarize my travel experience for this year. So below is the first part of my journey.

January:

I started the year with my travel in Calamba, Laguna proceeding to Los Banos where we had a soft hike to the top of Mt. Makiling taking the U.P. Los Banos route.


We hiked to Boys Scout for about an hour reaching the top of the mountain until we found a jewel which was the little girl in the mountain.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: