468x60 Ads

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Angel To The Rescue

Today is the last day of the month, as October 31 marks as the Halloween celebration and tomorrow November 1 as All Saints Day. I have not been very busy for the past few days, only for some of the usual things that I do as most of the time I spend alone, in my room with my laptop connected to the internet and make some recordings for my cover songs that pave the away to my vacant time. Being alone is the best time for reflection, the best time to figure out how to solve problems as some of these solutions are given by our Higher Self. While in my room, it also made me think of the life experiences I have grasped along way, particularly this year when I first encountered my awakening. I am just a bit curious about the purpose of my awakening although the answer is no-brainer at all to those who are already spiritually enlightened. As I was always into reflection, it brings back the memories in me spending time to travel and one of those experiences I had was during the Holy Week last April 2012 witnessing the Senakulo or Moriones Festival in Marinduque Island.

Visiting Marinduque was no longer new to me as part of my descendants are from this island. In fact it reminds me about my whole family visiting this place during Holy Week and Mayflower festivities. We used to have a house there and later on it was sold to one of our relatives living in Boac. My reflection in Marinduque had given me so much enlightenment. That time I was also focused in photography particularly in that event and some of my landscape and sunset shots in Gasan, Marinduque. It helped me though to relieve me from my emotional distress as well as the physical pain I have gotten from my awakening; We know that this is not an easy process to be with but I believe that I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

But who would dare to help me in the course of my awakening, and  who would stay with me, give me support and comfort me in time when I was longing and hoping for someone to give me a hand and raise me up and uplift my soul? For someone who is on the same shoes asme can understand what I've meant to say without any forms of judgement. I was desperately looking for a comfort zone and to feel that I am not an outcast. Someone who can truly appreciate me of the beauty of my contribution,

But I do understand that somehow my feelings like this was still part of my awakening. And I know someone up there would be willing to reach out unconditionally. Someone who is an angel in my life who is in human form.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: