468x60 Ads

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cordillera Coffee Sponsors the Awards Night

One of the sponsors in the recently concluded Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2012 held at Rizal Ballroom, Shangri-La Hotel Makati was Cordillera Coffee owned by Mary Grace Arboleda-Young. We were on the same table as the dinner was served with coffee. She invited me to watch the awards night and it was a great opportunity to witness once again a truly inspiring moments for the entrepreneurs. Last year, she participated at the Coffee Origins held in Greenbelt 5, Ayala Mall in Makati where she gave me 3 pieces of Kape Musang in the said event. I wrote about her coffee business and the awards night last year.

I still have one Kape Musang left and Gae said that I can still consume it even though I kept it for so long. The coffee was in my table that I even forgot to consume it.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: