468x60 Ads

Monday, November 17, 2014

Visiting San Ildefonso Parish Church in Tanay, Rizal


Finally I have come to visit San Ildefonso Parish Church known as Tanay Church to the locals of this town.  I’ve been in Tanay for the fifth time this year but unfortunately I never get the chance to drop by on this church built in 1773. Ever since I went to Tanay, never it happened before that I step foot on this church, although the thought of getting there has been planted already.
inside the church

The Nazarene

San Ildefonso Parish Churh was declared a National Culture Treasure by National Commission  for Culture and Arts.


It wasn’t busy day in this town as it happened to be Sunday.  Some people would remain in their house and some go to Savemore, it’s like a little mall that caters to the consumers  with its supermarket.
I went to some of the streets of this town and there were some booth exhibits outside the gate of Tanay Church selling native products.  It was my first time to stay in the main town starting from 12 noon till the evening.
bazaars

native products sold by the vendors

It was a sunny day that makes the sky in color blue which is great to take some walks across the plaza and the main streets of this town.
street vendor selling some bracelets, etc

the town plaza

Tanay has become my hub because it only takes an hour traveling time from Ortigas Extention in Cainta.
Mang Ogie performing hilot to a boy



Sameera Chathuranga


3 Responses So Far:

Mench said...

Great!

Freelance Grammar Nerd said...

Amazing photographs, my friend! Everything is crisp and clear, and your choice of settings is always the best. Keep up the good work.

john said...

Thank you Stephen and ate Mench for visiting my site.

:D