468x60 Ads

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Good Friday: Sunset in Pasacao, Camarines Sur

I remember when I was a kid, together with my siblings and cousins we spend our summer vacation in Pasacao, Camarines Sur.  This is where I can find my childhood memories and each time I visit Pasacao, I have this wave of nostalgia remembering these moments. We play around the sunset shore picking some shells and corals in a sand, fishing and hoping to get some fishes in a shallow part of a stony shore.





I love Pasacao, lots of childhood memories. I love when it's windy, walking along the shore and watching the setting sun.



I took some sunset shots on a shore, and I never took some pictures in a recent past starting my stint to landscape photography.  Seeing the sunset pictures make me feel so warm and calm, and I feel at peace on its serenity.

It was Good Friday when I took these shots coming from my adventure at Malabsay Falls in Mt. Isarog.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: