468x60 Ads

Monday, March 24, 2014

Making Pork Embutido is Fast and Easy

Any foods that I like makes me curios how it is being made;  anything that I love to eat and that’s how I love to experiment doing it.  For the past few years I have been observing how to make embutido from our dedicated helper who’s been with us since our child hood.  She came back yesterday from the province and that’s how I remembered that before I always ask her to make an embutido. So I decided to make an embotido with her help as I have already forgotten the ingredients from which she derived it from my aunts in the province long time ago.




Here are the ingredients in doing embotido and I know how similar it is being done with any one’s own recipe:

I kilo ground pork
3 raw eggs
Raisins
2 Magic Sarap
2 onions chopped finely
2 garlic chopped finely
1 Red pepper chopped finely
Chopped pickles.
Chopped carrots
Grated chees
Margarine

Cooking Procedure:

1.       Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2.       Mix well until it blended
3.       Spread the mixture in an aluminum foil that is enough to make some rolls
4.       Apply a little amount of butter in the foil so that the foil is enough to close when it is rolled.
5.       Roll the foil tightly and seal both ends. The margarine serves as a paste to close the foil so that the mixtures won’t scattered.
6.       Place the roll in a steamer for 40 minutes to one hour.
7.       Remove from the aluminum oil and serve it.


This is the simplest way to make an embutido when you have a budget of 300-500 pesos which makes 5 rolls or even more.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: