468x60 Ads

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fashion Shots: Shooting Some Models in Cainta

Last Wednesday, I took the shots to some of the aspiring models.  They are students of Informatics College in Cainta, Rizal.  As an aspiring fashion photographer, it's always a good start to take some outdoor shots.  I don't have a complete set of lightings yet except that I use sunlight as natural light in taking photos..  I used car shade as my reflector and it was done at the church in Cainta to add drama in photography.  Without some photography sets yet, it tests your creativity for I only use my Canon 550D with upgraded lens 18-135mm..

I have been into landscape photography over the last 3 years which was great to start with and now I'm taking myself into the next step. And one thing for sure, I have plans of putting up my own studio someday.

I have been doing a lot of experiments when it comes to portrait and fashion photography even without a sophisticated lens and lightings.

It's good to be well-rounded though as photography is my passion.






Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: