468x60 Ads

Sunday, September 2, 2012

September

So this is going to be my first entry in September of this year. So what do I have in mind now? Well I am reminiscing my last year's activity in September 2011.I was in Naga City via Bicol Express Train, and I had the chance to see the Penafrancia Festival. So that was my trip last year in this month. But I might go again this month, though it depends on my availability and budget as well, haha and honestly I would want to go there.

Since we are already in "ber" month that means to say that Christmas in the Philippines is just around the corner and probably you would hear a lot of Christmas songs played on the radio. In my case, I just recorded my Christmas song the first day of September, in the wee hours of the morning, posted it in my Facebook wall.

Let me share this song I recorded "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" feels like I am always in the wave of nostalgia.


So I will be recording more Christmas songs in the few weeks to come...

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: