468x60 Ads

Sunday, July 8, 2012

So What's My Next Plan

Right now, I'm still clueless when it comes to my travel plan. I'm still trying to figure out where to go, but the last travel I had was in the month of June in Zamboanga and Cebu. This travel was quite a surprise for me and was not intented for travel photography. I was in Zamboanga because my sister in law invited me to cover golden wedding anniversary of her parents. Going to Cebu was not even in my list but I was convinced by my brother to go to their place in Cebu. It was a road trip and it happened overnight before I left for Manila the following day.

Here are some of the few places I want to go before this year ends:

Lake Sebu in South Cotabato
Bataan
Santa Ana, Cagayan
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Davao

And the list goes on...

Sameera Chathuranga


3 Responses So Far:

www.ann-d-explorer.com said...

We're off to Lake Sebu. We just bought tickets. Will be with TP peeps. I also have Davao on my wish list this year.

www.ann-d-explorer.com said...

We're off to Lake Sebu. We just bought tickets. Will be with TP peeps. I also have Davao on my wish list this year.

john said...

wow that's nice...i'm sure you'll take a lot of pictures..Enjoy Ann D.

Regards

John