468x60 Ads

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beautiful

I just want to remind myself, a personal note for myself that in every rough times, there's always a torch of hope. Just keep your faith high and not be discouraged to anything that go against you. Everything is being planned by God. And everything happens for a reason. Good things will happen to you, just trust the universe and trust God.

As I recuperate from my emotional ups and downs, presently I am not busy. Since I haven't been busy for the past few days and weeks, I usually work on my computer recording my songs, uploading them on my Facebook and youtube account. This helps me to release any emotional baggages.

It's good to hear my own recorded song and at the same time see and the photos that I've taken from different places.

Singing and photography are my passion since then. I am extremely so in LOVE in this art.


Right now, in this moment, life is so BEAUTIFUL. I couldn’t be more happier at the moment. And I hope this moment will last any longer...






Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: