468x60 Ads

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

An Overnight Experience at Club Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas

About two months ago a fellow colleague who I used to work with in a cruise line invited me to a birthday event set on July 22, 2017.  It was her son's 7th Birthday held at Club Isabel Balai in Talisay, Batangas.  And then came the day that I had to attend the birthday which travel time was more than 4 hours coming from our house in Rizal Province to Cubao, and took the Lucena-bound bus and got off to Sto Thomas, Batangas then took a jeep ride to Tanauan.   At the back of Mcdonald's Tanauan, there's a jeepney terminal that travel to Talisay which took me 30 minutes ride to get into my destination in Talisay.

photo credit to Lourna





Photo credit to Lourna

Photo by Lourna

Photo credit to Lourna



Honestly speaking I have no idea about this resort but according to one of the staff of the resort, the land are is 14 hectares wide. The resort has villas and hotel rooms and when you enter the gate, it's like you are inside the subdivision and you feel homely at the same time the sight-seeing experience on Taal Lake and Taal Volcano is a relaxing as this is a nature-inspired getaway. It has a wide water sports too, to those enthusiast who want to the water activities.



Photo by Lourna


Photo by Lourna

One of their unit is conveniently located in the Terraza Cafe alongside with a pool area where our breakfast was served.

I enjoyed staying at one of their units in Balai Mabini, it's like you are staying in a 4-storey luxurious condo that has an attic.  The unit has two toilets, kitchen, dining space, terrace, refrigerator, stove, aircondition, wifi internet connection and a cable television.
Unit at Balai Mabini photo courtesy of Lourna


Photo by Lourna

The short stint was enjoyable as it gave me time to relax and meet some new friends that have the same hobby as me - in photography and travel.  We checked out at 10 am and I took a ride on a car with Lourna and Donna and they dropped me off to Magallanes.

Thanks to Lourna for letting me post some of the pictures she photographed in Club Balai Isabel.

For rates, accommodation, team-building and other events,  here's the website of Club Balai Isabel:

http://www.balaiisabel.com/




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: