468x60 Ads

Monday, June 20, 2016

Finally Back in Pasacao

I was back in Pasacao, Camarines Sur on June 12 for a 3 day, 2 Night vacation. After all I've never been in this place for more than 2 years and the last time I was here during summer where  I spent more than 3 weeks.

I stayed at the VCS Beach Resort located in Caranan and the resort has tree houses, cottages and an air-condition room with a bathroom inside. It's nice and well maintained by the caretakers named Malen and Giga.

Sunset has always been a favorite spot when in Pasacao but unfortunately the sun did not go down to the horizon, but the gradients can only be seen which the sun creates colors in the sky.

During my 3 days in the Bicol region, it won't be complete without going to Naga City which is only 30 minute ride via van.

And finally Starbucks in Naga was my favorite spot to hang out.  The good thing about Starbucks in Naga, you can use the internet for free.

I plan to go back again within this year and see the possibilities of anything that I can do in the Bicol regaion.

beautiful clouds on the sunset shore

me, self portrait putting the camera at the bow of the boat

VCS Beach Resort one of the cottages with aircon and bathroom

Me, sitting while watching the roaring see and sunset
Robledo Coliseum in Naga City



Sameera Chathuranga


2 Responses So Far:

Jake Rodriguez Pomperada said...

Beautiful beach and stress free environment close to nature Sir John. :-D

Jake Rodriguez Pomperada said...

Beautiful beach and close to nature Sir John very nice place.