468x60 Ads

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Burnham Park in Baguio

I had a short stint in Baguio just a few days ago where I stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. It was raining most of the time and that did not kill my chance to visit Burnham Park that each time I go to Baguio, I never missed to visit this famous park. Probably considered as the landmark of the Summer Capital of the Philippines.  You get a cold place where pines are the most popular trees of Baguio.  The last time I visited this province was in 2011.  Oh boy time's so fast and that was 4 years ago already.


Although the weather condition was not so good, I hanged out a little bit in the park spending time to take pictures.  The famous boat-ride is what makes the park memorable which the spot is famous of.  I had the urged to walk around just to realize how life is beautiful seeing the park is just a wonderful experience.


Visiting the park though it was raining let the time stop for a moment and it lets me also reminisce when I was still in good position but I guess I let God control of my situation no matter what happened to me in my recent past.
hanging out in Starbucks SM


I no longer want dramas. But I hope the next time I visit Baguio was to be in a better position again.  I won't say what it is, but I guess things like this that I have experienced I would consider as God's blessing.

Sameera Chathuranga


4 Responses So Far:

Unknown said...

It's nice that you have a wonderful experience, you probably had good time taking photographs of the place, you truly endowed with such a great shot...

More pics please...

Unknown said...

It's nice that you have a wonderful experience, you probably had good time taking photographs of the place, you truly endowed with such a great shot...

More pics please...

john said...

Thanks Torpeng Ilocano..although it rained, yes still a good time taking some pictures...regards!

John

LALAYSAE said...

I was checking your blog for some must-see places in Rizal when I saw this post. For 7 years that I've lived in Baguio, Burnham Park was my go-to place for a prayer walk with my Maker. Best time to visit is early in the morning. :) Nice blog by the way!