468x60 Ads

Friday, July 31, 2015

Photo Shoot in My Room Studio

It's the last day of the month of July and tomorrow is August, the last month before the "ber" month comes. It indicates that we are fast approaching Christmas time.  Time's so fast indeed that sometimes you can't notice that time is really moving fast.

I just had some photo sessions where I set up my own room studio in our house.  I have noticed I haven't seen any studio in Rizal province where models can have some photo sessions with some of the finest photographers in Rizal.  I'm not really sure if this is the first time to have a creative studio in Rizal Province.  My main objective is to let some models and photographers enjoy photo sessions within the Rizal province in the creative studio.  At a fraction of cost this allows them to use the lights that I have and the room which they are convenient to shoot with some of the models.

This week has been very busy so one of the photographers had a session here in my room studio.  He did great with the photographs of the models.

I did some shoots too as to sneak on the sessions with the models.





Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: