468x60 Ads

Friday, August 15, 2014

What's My Next Travel Plan

I became passive to travel after my Calayan Island getaway last May.  The fact was, it's hard to go out of town when it is rainy season.  It's now August and next month was a "her" month something that we could hear the spirit of Christmas.  Traveling is quite costly especially when you have no sponsor and in my case I get this from my own pocket.  It's hard to get a sponsor though but in my case, this is my personal blog and it's not that easy to get a financier for my travel blog.

I was thinking about my next trip.  Maybe if I have some extras I want to go to Mindanao.  It's time for thinking my business to spur my next travel plan.  I want to go back to New York and make a blog about some foods, and to the key cities in Europe.  I guess I want some changes. Let's see.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: