468x60 Ads

Monday, July 21, 2014

Making A Perfume

Recently, I made a decision to make my own perfume brand. It's called "Scent of the Gods",  This idea came because we are to believe that we are all gods.  That made me think to create my own brand and hopefully more ideas will come as soon as I get into this field.

It is easy to make some perfumes as long as you have already the ingredients which can be bought through the factory.  I first studied it through Google.  Eventually I found out where to get these ingredients.  You need to have some fragrance oils, ethanol, DPG, fixative and distilled water as the main ingredients of the perfume. It can be done as DIY or Do It Yourself in less than an hour.  You only need initiative to make some mixes of the scents.

I love making perfumes because of the smell of the fragrances.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: