468x60 Ads

Friday, November 1, 2013

Getting To See Some Parts of Los Angeles

It's All Saint's Day today and it's time to remember our departed loved ones and offer some prayers to them.

Just last week, two days before my flight home my friend brought me Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It was also my chance to go to the cemetery where big stars were laid down to rest. The Pierce Bros Westwood Memorial Park in Los Angeles is where you can find the famous stars's grave. It is hidden behind the towering high rises that line busy Wilshire Boulevard. Two of the most popular celebrities I've seen their graves are Marilyn Monroe and Farrah Fawcett.



After dropping by the cemetery, my friend drove me to the Wild Card Gym owned by the coach Freddie Roach who trained Manny Pacquiao. Can't believe that I will be able to see the gym. You can find a lot of pictures of Manny Pacquiao here. We saw a lot of boxing aspirants practicing in the gym.

I had a great time with my friend Marie because she made it possible to bring me to these historical landmarks.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: