468x60 Ads

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Glimpse of the Snow Summit in Big Bear

I was with my cousin and she drove all the way to the Snow Summit so we could have the glimpse of the place and see what was in store there during the fall season. This is a ski resort located by Big Bear Lake and is one of the most popular ski and snow board destinations around Southern California. En route from Big Bear Boulevard to Summit Boulevard is a resort that was established in 1952.

First we went the Sport Shop to check out for the sport activities in autumn.

Then we walk around the place and saw the "Welcome Snow Summit" sign board.

Aside from Sky Chair, biking is one of the activities in the Snow Summit.

We went hiking instead, but we did not proceed to the peak because my cousin felt tired. We didn't plan the hiking activity so we don't have the sport shoes to wear on for this activity.


I'm not a hiker, so I have agreed with my cousin not to proceed to go on the top of the mountain as we were not prepared for this activity.

So we went down from the mountain and she drove to The Village for lunch.

That was my last glimpse of the Snow Summit before I went down to Anaheim. 


Sameera Chathuranga


2 Responses So Far:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be
waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.


Also visit my site ... terry bandy

big bear camping said...

This is awesome work. I have read the article and it seems to me very innovative indeed. Want to really see some more update here. Keep it up man.