468x60 Ads

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 1: In My Hometown Camarines Sur

Stop over in Sariaya Quezon for a dinner
Before I left Cubao last Friday night for my travel series, the first thing that came to my mind was my itinerary once I get Pasacao, Camarines Sur. But plans going to Bicol were already made prior to my departure except that some of my trip had to be altered like my plan in going to Matnog, Sorsogon. In that way, it could have been my time to go to Biri, Northern Samar.

The bus left at 8:30 p.m from Rustan's Cubao terminal. and we had a stop-over in Sariaya, Quezon where we had dinner.

The bus arrived 7 a.m. in Naga City where I stayed and had a breakfast at McDonald's.

Shortly I left the city and headed up to the terminal where the jeepneys are located bound to Pasacao.

Upon my arrival in my hometown, I was received well by our tenants and prepared foods for our lunch.

I went to the shore in the afternoon just to have a short walk and find out what it's like there two years since the last time I visited the beach.

There were some additional good cottages installed in the beach.

I sat in one of the cottages and took my laptop from my bag to check my email account and Facebook.








Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: