468x60 Ads

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Travel Summary for 2011


Naga City, Camarines Sur

    


The year 2011 was promising for me as I was blessed with some local travels. So here are some of the photo blogs I've collected in the entire year and I just hope in the year 2012, it can be surpassed with the places I longed to go but this time my travel wish lists include the following: Italy, Switzerland, Greece, France, Canada, and Tibet. I know that traveling abroad is costly and I am an ordinary citizen who belong to the mass with dreams of rusticating different places but just like any other, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and with hopes that it just might bind to happen.
Vigan, Ilocos Norte


Boac, Marinduque


                                                                                     
Bangus Festival in Dagupan
Mariveles, Batanes
Baguio City
Lucban, Quezon
Pasacao,Camarines Sur
Pagbilao, Quezon

Tanay, Rizal
Batanes



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: