468x60 Ads

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Batanes Day 7: Souvenir Items and the Sunset Shots

In day 7, I had the chance to go to the souvenir shops around Basco. I just bought one item as seen in the picture what it is - a pen holder with a Batanes stone house as some of the sea shells are installed in the souvenir. I just bought only one souvenir so that I have something to hold unto, keeping me in mind about the beauty of Batanes aside from my photos and traveling experience that I spent in the island. In this day, nothing more extra-ordinary experience except that during the sunset, i spent the time on the pier just to catch the sunset and take some photos within that time frame.










Seven days in Batanes seemed not to be enough for me as Itbayat tour was not part of my itinerary. Maybe next time.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: