468x60 Ads

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Learning the Art of Photography


Blogging will not be complete without using a photo just to picture out a scenario of your article. A person may not be fond of photography, however he or she may use an existing photo grabbed from any source to describe a certain situation of the written article. It does not take one to be an expert to shoot a subject but you can always gain exposure by using a point and shoot camera.



Recently, I use a digital SLR camera to capture moments. As an entry-level, it lets me do some experiments as cameras like this have a lot of features compared to a point of shoot one that I have used before. That also lets me crave more to do an extra mile and explore the art of photography which has been my long time passion and it goes with my travel. Usually I like to shoot some scenery but not really so particular about the label as this would allow me to do some experimentation to different subjects. Just as long as I can capture the best moment, that is something that I would really want to do as part of my fulfillment. Let me get some tips from the experts first before I go into a deeper value about photography.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: